So Owen is 4 months old now and had his first bowl of cereal...I always love the look you get when they take the first bite! He wasnt crazy about it at first, but he definitely didnt have any trouble downing the whole bowl :) Of course Reagan was right there the whole time wanting to help so i had to give her something to distract her. So I gave her some goldfish and she did what she always does...poured out the entire bag of fish!

4 comments:
Haha! I love it! Gosh it seems like Reagan has grown so much already. And Owen has gotten so big! I can't believe he's already eating rice cereal! Such a big boy!
Texas has been great! The weather has been really nice. But we miss y'all too! Give Reagan and Owen a hug from Deacon!
Owen is getting so big! What a cutie in the highchair! And Reagan is always a doll, even if she's dumping goldfish! Miss you all - as soon as we are healthy we have to get together! Take care!
Ummm, I happen to know for a fact that Owen is NOT 4 months old anymore! We want pictures!!! Haha miss y'all! :)
Hey Ash! Ok, so umm I know you just moved and everything but get to bloggin' girl! I want to see pics of your new house! Do you love it? Are you close to your fam? Come on, dish it out!
Post a Comment