Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reagan's 1st haircut

I am sad to say that I finally had to take my baby to get her first haircut. I know that most kids probably get their first haircut way before 22 months, but its another one of the milestones that reminds you that your baby is no longer a baby! I probably wouldnt have gotten it cut just yet, but it was starting to get in her eyes...soooo we went to a place on shelbyville that just cuts kids. She got to sit in a car and watch Curious George while getting her hair cut, which was great b/c for the most part it kept her entertained and still. She really did great and it only took probably 5-10 minutes at the most. She looks adorable with her little bob! My baby is growing up!!


Before

watching Curious George



After






2 comments:

Lauren and Josh said...

I can't believe she will be 2 in a month!!! Too cute though, Ash. I love her little 'do!

{Amanda G} said...

She's a doll, but you already knew that!