Ok so I know i havent blogged since January but as you might have noticed I am working on updating the blog. We are in the process of moving and building a house 5hours away...crazy right?! We move in 2 1/2 weeks so the packing begins. As soon as we get settled I will start blogging again. The kids are getting sooooo big! I know that they are going to have a hard time adjusting. They are leaving the only home they have ever known and love...not to mention Karter, Luke, Nathan, and the newest addition Lakyn!!! Reagan is really going to miss the Zoo and the Beach, but she will still get her DQ. Every time we leave the house she thinks we have to go to Dairy Queen (I have taught her well :). So Jeremy and I both have mixed emotions about leaving, we are excited to move to a our new home and be near family and friends; however, we have made some wonderful friends here and we will miss them dearly. Love and miss you guys already!! Here are some updated pics of the kids Lauren...promise I will do better :)


2 comments:
We are so excited for you all but so sad you are leaving us!
And yes if you don't update the blog, I'll have to come visit!
Can't believe your time there has come to an end. But a new house will be so much fun. Ummm...can't believe how big they both are. Owen has grown into a big boy and Reagan just looks so grown up. Miss y'all!
Post a Comment