We took the kids trick-or-treating at the Cinci Zoo this year and it was packed!!! It was a beautiful day and we couldnt have asked for better weather. The kids had a wonderful time and we actually got to see a few animals that we dont have at the Louisville Zoo. Reagan was ready to go and didnt stop the entire time. I have to say that she is the cutest little pig I have ever seen and it was so cute to watch her open her bag for treats! Then you have our little chick who slept the entire time...sooo sweet!
Our nephew Luke went also and let me say that Reagan couldnt love her cousin "Wuke" anymore that she already does. He lets her do and take whatever she wants without saying a word. She kept taking his hat and wanted to hold his hand...she is so rotten but so affectionate at the same time! I love watching them together!!
We all had a wonderful time and made some great memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment