We decided to get family pictures taken before Owen arrives since we only have 1 other picture together as a family of 3. Of course as soon as Owen arrives we will get family pictures taken again as a family of 4.
We are sooo excited to meet our baby boy for the first time
and introduce him to his big sister!
Speaking of big sister...Reagan is growing up soooo quickly
and I just cant stand it. She is going to be 21 months old in a few days!
Where has the time gone!?
I cant seem to get enough of her sweet little face,
even though the terrible twos seem to be creeping upon us a little sooner than we thought!
She is still a joy in every way and we couldnt imagine life without her!
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do.
Thanks again Amanda, you rock!








2 comments:
You are one beautiful family. Owen is one lucky little fella! I can't wait to meet him either!
Such great pics. Reagan is as cute as ever, and Ashley, you look gorgeous! We can't wait to meet Owen too!
Post a Comment