I am sooo happy for your family! This is gonna be one busy here for babies! I can't wait to see you pregnant. I missed it the last time! Oh, I am so exicted! Congrats!
Congrats!!!! We are sooo excited for you! I'm sure Reagan will be a great big sister. She can teach her new brother or sister how to be adorable (because she's awfully good at it) :)
3 comments:
I am sooo happy for your family! This is gonna be one busy here for babies! I can't wait to see you pregnant. I missed it the last time! Oh, I am so exicted! Congrats!
Congratulations! Reagan will be an awesome big sis! Glad our number 2 will have one so close in age to play with! Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats!!!! We are sooo excited for you! I'm sure Reagan will be a great big sister. She can teach her new brother or sister how to be adorable (because she's awfully good at it) :)
Post a Comment